[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham archiving

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Dec 8 15:45:23 PST 2013

Barry,

I have updated the DNS entry for 2013.foss4g.org to point to our WebExtra
VM, checked out the site there, and setup the apache config to serve it.
Once the DNS propogates you should be able to find the site there.

Not too surprisingly the search box doesn't work.  Is there much other
"active content" depending on special server side support?  Once the DNS
change propogates, i'd appreciate it if you could confirm you can get to
everything correctly hopefully including the map gallery.

Feel free to contact me outside the discuss list with regard to details.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com