[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Patricio Soriano

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 31 00:02:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

It's my pleasure to nominate Patricio Soriano for the OSGeo Charter
Membership. Patricio[1][2] is the force behind one of the most active
micro chapters efforts in Spain: Geoinquietos Córdoba[3]. He is a
consultant on geomatics, mainly focused on heritage conservation,
lecturer and an amazing advocate of FOSS4G and Open Data (mainly OSM).
He usually writes in Spanish in two geospatial blogs[4][5]. I really
think he would be a great asset for OSGeo.

Cheers
Jorge

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Pasoriano
[2] https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciosorianocastro/en