[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:57:57 PDT 2014

Well I don't like you get upset Jeff, you are correct that "patches" speak
louder than emails.

If I could put a plug in for the incubation committee - we would really
love some more volunteers. We have a couple projects waiting to "get in"
and all we need is a "mentor" to be a friendly voice/email contact.

The stuff we do at OSGeo can be very intimidating (starting a steering
committee - gasp!) or require sensitivity (trade mark conflict). Having a
mentor to email or Skype can be of great assistance.
--
Jody Garnett