[OSGeo-Discuss] osgeo at isprs2016

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Oct 5 02:32:53 PDT 2015

Yes, thanks! The Wiki pare can be a means for collaborating.
You, Martin and I can coordinate the effort at different levels.
If we are able to organizing a Skype meeting among us, it would be wonderful.
Let me know if you agree on this hypothesis.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it