[OSGeo-Discuss] website rebranding feedback on discuss email list

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:33:08 PDT 2017

I hope it is okay having these website/rebranding discussion on discuss -
while it is a key activity for our foundation we do not wish to be in the
way :)

Please take feedback to the issue tracker:
https://github.com/osgeo/osgeo/issues

Keep in mind:

   - If you have a constructive idea to add into the mix, and are
   uncomfortable using discuss, please add it to the issue tracker directly.
   - If you have a good idea that on one of these email discussion please,
   take a moment to add it to the issue tracker.
   - There are a few section of the website still to be written/migrated.

We will not be able to revisit every design decision, but if you have a
question please speak up.

Thanks to everyone who worked on adding content to the website at the
foss4g code sprint, and everyone who has contributed to the issue tracker
already.
--
Jody Garnett