[OSGeo-Discuss] website rebranding feedback on discuss email list

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 17:14:00 PDT 2017

Also, please feel free to contact me if you would like a login and
have not been given one yet. Again note these will be migrated to
OSGeo LDAP accounts once we move the site to production. They are
temporary during this content collection Phase.

It has been suggested we have a freeze date so we can review the
content as is and make some key design decisions. I think Sunday the
27th would be a good day for this. Let me know if there are any
objections to that. If not, We can go ahead and lock the site from
further edits and continue to discuss issues here or on in the issues.