[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposal for the listing of projects in our new web site

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 05:15:51 PDT 2017

JeffM,

It seems you are making a leap from asking service providers how big they
are to this alienating them or somehow excluding ones of a certain size
(big or small it's not clear). Can you explain the thoughts behind your
argument here? I think the rest of us are saying that everyone should be
included and that being small is often a strength.

Thanks everyone for speaking up!

Jeff