[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Candidate Manifestos: 3 questions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 13 09:36:42 PDT 2017

Hi Gert-Jan, indeed I get -5 in late fees for my manifesto! ha.    I
needed time to think on all of the things being mentioned about me, that
is all.  I didn't want to send a response without giving it proper
thought, and show respect for all concerns.  I hope you can freely ask
me questions here, and I will respond.  -jeff