[OSGeo-Discuss] About the selected election periods

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:24:05 PDT 2017

as Italian, where we have a long tradition of member elected just
before elections (in italy they are called "camelries"), I strongly
support the Massimiliano's proposal.

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition