[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] About the selected election periods

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 05:03:35 PDT 2017

I was looking in our bylaws and it actually has the language written down.
So charter member -> member.

Not sure why we got in the habit of not using this publicly. I guess the
website maybe a chance to change our language publicly.

See: http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/incorporation/bylaws.html

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 3:53 AM Tom Chadwin <tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk> wrote:

> > Good point. Perhaps a website account holder should be a "user"? If
> > not, then "voting member" might be the least bad option.

> I suppose "elected member" is an option.
>
> Tom
>

> Tom Chadwin, ICT Manager
> Telephone: 01434 611530 Mob:
> Web: www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk<
> http://www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk/>
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE - Disclaimer - This communication is from Northumberland
> National Park Authority (NNPA).The Authority’s head office and principal
> place of business is Eastburn, South Park, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46
> 1BS, United Kingdom. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
> that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this
> communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly
> error, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it. Any views or
> opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of NNPA.Contractors or potential contractors are reminded
> that a formal Order or Contract is needed for NNPA to be bound by any offer
> or acceptance of terms for the supply of goods or services Although this
> email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
> defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are
> received, no responsibility is accepted by the NNPA for any loss or damage
> arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Computer systems of
> this Authority may be monitored and communications carried out on them
> recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
> lawful purpose.

Jody Garnett