[DotNet-OSGeo] RE: 3D display

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Tue May 31 19:04:11 EDT 2011

Equivalent to Draw Point, yes.

From: dotnet-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:dotnet-bounces at lists.osgeo.org]
On Behalf Of Carsten Troelsgaard
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:24 AM
To: dotnet at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [DotNet-OSGeo] RE: 3D display

I had to google TIN-algorithm to get a gist of what you talk about. It looks
like the triangulation I've tried to figure out. I'm not getting passed the
convex hull. I've writte a pile of code that hasn't been tested .. it's
doomed.
I assume that you are working on the clouds that you collect with the lidar?

The point 'painting' .. is that the Device.DrawPoints (or something
eqvivalent, Draw.Point is not supported in Xna)

http://cid-382e99b169b58267.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Billeder/ng%5E_2.jpg