[OSGeo-Edu] Moodle login

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Oct 11 02:10:04 EDT 2007

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi Moodle interested people,
>
> today I got notified that the login into Moodle isn't that obvious.
> So I have added instructions where to obtain the OSGeo
> single signon login (note that the Wiki is still separate since
> not yet hosted on OSGeo infrastructure).
>
> Now it is explained at
> http://test.osgeo.net/moodle/login/index.php
>
> Cheers
> Markus

Hi Markus,
that is great, I was also wondering how to do this...

Are we anywhere near a decision what platform to use yet? I have given the Mapbender Introduction Training now for the second time and it works good for that purpose. So I was wondering whether we might want to adopt Moodle as one OSGeo platform (not the only one) regardless of which other maybe more scientific or complex solution we might additionally want to add at a later stage.

Best regards,
Arnulf.