FW: [OSGeo-Edu] Edu-Com presentation materials

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:46:37 EST 2008

Hi all,

1. Sorry I've been out of touch. I had gall bladder surgery and have been
behind ever since. I'm catching up and hope to renew group discussions soon.

2. Venka - I have a 5 page Open Office Impress presentation that I put up at
the OSGeo AGM. That would be a start. Or we could craft something together
that would serve your needs. I'll send you that in a separate email. I'll
try and put that out in our Subversion system.

3. And while I've got you all - does anyone have any material to put up on
the OSGeo edu subversion system?

Cheers

Charlie