FW: [OSGeo-Edu] Edu-Com presentation materials

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Nov 13 09:54:04 EST 2008

On 13/11/08 15:46, Charlie Schweik wrote:
> 3. And while I've got you all - does anyone have any material to put up on
> the OSGeo edu subversion system?

Not sure if this will really fit into the subversion system (maybe some
of the individual documents could go there), but I've just made
accessible my moodle site originally used for a local training course
but from which I have copied all the public files into a public course.
This public "course" is still very much under construction, but some of
the documents might already be useful to some.

Only caveat for many: it's in French ;-)

http://geog-pc40.ulb.ac.be/siglibre/
-> Click on Public
-> SIGLibres
-> sign-in