[OSGeo-Edu] Time for a new chair... or co-chairs?

Charles Schweik cschweik at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 08:42:35 EST 2011

Hi Frans,

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Frans Thamura <frans at meruvian.org> wrote:

> hi all
>
> i think my foundation meruvian, which work very strong in education in
> indonesia, will become executor for the edu program, and will give
> feedback to all of u,
>
> esp minstery of education, just give me the data all of GIS related
> vocational highschool/secondary school, for adopting the osgeo related
> material, transform them to Geoinformatic school.

Thanks for your suggestion and enthusiasm. If you haven't already, I
encourage you to sign up on the wiki page I sent out to attend the virtual
meeting [1]. If and how we restructure our group's collaboration needs to
be something we discuss as a group or sub-group. We have other strong
organizations represented here who are active in this space as well.

I'll give one more day for people to sign up for this meeting and tomorrow
I'll send a Doodle poll to establish a time based on the participant
locations.

Cheers
Charlie

[1]