[El] proj, GDAL, MapServer, mod_geocache updated in testing

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Tue Apr 12 16:11:23 EDT 2011

Yes, I am interested.

I've got some errors, that may be related to our libgeotiff version, which we
still can't update due to unclear licensing.

You can also add environment variables: GDAL_RUN_SLOW_TESTS=1 and
GDAL_DOWNLOAD_TEST_DATA=1, if you like.

I haven't encountered hanging tests on F14. I started to compile a list of
errors though, in order to investigate them. I'll try to share that soon.

Volker