[ELGIS] rsync target for repo

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Sep 28 12:27:03 EDT 2011

Hello,

we will soon set up rsync modules for ELGIS.
We recently had an organization offering to mirror ELGIS, so we were
planning to set this up anyhow.

Hopefuly I'll find the time to do it within one week.

I have never tried 'reposync' from the yum-utils packages, but maybe
it could be useful for you meanwhile?

NAME
       reposync - synchronize yum repositories to a local directory

SYNOPSIS
       reposync [options]

DESCRIPTION
       reposync  is  used  to  synchronize  a remote yum repository to a local
       directory, using yum to retrieve the packages.

A recursive wget should do the job as well I guess.

Cheers,

Mathieu