[Europe] Resurrect legal entity

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Mon Mar 20 01:28:08 PDT 2023

Hi Codrina,

I welcome this initiative, and hereby raise my hand to take part, within my limited availability.

Is the legal entity registered in Brussels fully closed? Regarding the new legal entity, what form would it take? Non-for-profit? Foundation? The important thing is to fit it within a tax-free framework.

Regards.

--
Luís

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.