[fdo-internals] [motion] Removal of trunk/www

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed May 30 15:01:09 EDT 2007

I don't think that there is any reason to keep WWW files in subversion
any more.  This is a holdover from the CollabNet days, when that was the
only access we had to the server.  Keeping them there bloats Trac, etc.
I'd like to get rid of www from the MapGuide repository as well :)

The main OSGeo Drupal instance is set up with Drupal revision control
and file management; we could implement this for FDO as well.

The Doxygen files could be auto-generated by a cron job, if the Doxygen
config files were in subversion.