[fdo-internals] Request for Agenda Items for FDO PSC Meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 18 12:25:27 EDT 2007

Greg, and all,

I think Frank summarized it well. This is the subjective part of
incubation where you have to make members of the incubation committee
confident that the project operates in an open way. What I wrote in my
last email was not a requirement for 2 further months of open
communication: I was alluding to the fact that the fdo-internals list
was dead and the PSC seemed to not be active until I sent my wake up
email in July, and then in August-September we had 2 consecutive months
of more open activity... and in September you took over as chair and
hopefully now the PSC will start having more regular meetings and be
more active in the future.

What the committee members I spoke to want is to see that go on for
several more months (not just 2) before they are confident enough to
vote for FDO to graduate.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Daniel

--