[fdo-internals] Vote Passed: Give Bruno Scott committer status

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri May 2 12:03:08 EDT 2008

Sorry for the lag here...  I thought I was short one vote, but turned
out I wasn't looking in the right place.

This motion passes with unanimous support.  Can someone please set Bruno
up with commit rights?

If there are any expectations around this privilege other than what is
in the contributor's agreement, please speak up now.  Perhaps we need an
orientation list for new committers.  Is there one already?

I'd imagine some things would be:

 - ticket should be created for each defect or change in functionality
 - commits should reference the ticket they are being submitted against
 - changes in API require an RFC
 - if you want to commit outside of your normal area of responsibility,
coordinate these changes on the mailing list

Anything else?

From: Jason Birch
Subject: [fdo-internals] Vote: Give Bruno Scott committer status

Given Bruno's organisation's successful work on the PostGIS provider,
and ongoing work on it, I would like to propose that he be granted
commit rights.