[fdo-internals] Small hack in setenvironment.sh

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri May 2 17:56:45 EDT 2008

I've applied a tiny hack to the setenvironment.sh script:

It does not change anything in how the script currently behaves.
It just gives a small backdoor to request the script to not to create an
installation directory. It's something like non-install mode.

1. Works as expected and previously defined

$ source ./setenvironment.sh

2. Works as non-install mode

$ source ./setenvironment.sh --noninstall
$ source ./setenvironment.sh xxx
$ source ./setenvironment.sh abc123

As you see, the value of given parameter has no meaning.

I hope you don't mind I've added this hack :-)

Mateusz Loskot