[fdo-internals] Dropping off PSC

Leaf Li leaf.li at autodesk.com
Mon Nov 8 08:55:01 EST 2010

Hi Daniel,

I turn off firewall in my computer and get the following error message.

In C:\DOCUME~1\asus\LOCALS~1\Temp\: "C:\Program Files\CVSNT\cvs.exe" -q -Q co -c
CVSROOT=:pserver:cvs.maptools.org:/cvs/maptools/cvsroot:
Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password
cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.maptools.org: cvs [pserver aborted]: /cvs/maptools/cvsroot:: no such repository
Error, CVS operation failed

Actually I can use my TortoiseCVS to check out other depot. Can you double check whether MITAB depot really supports anonymous login.

Thanks,
Leaf Li