[fdo-internals] Making the cmake build usable with MapGuide

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:34:08 PDT 2013

I just found out that BinaryReader is part of a dll-exported public method
(in SdfDataReader.h and SdfDistinctDataReader.h), so I presume that renaming
the class may cause binary breakage somewhere

Are these headers public, thus constituting a part of the public FDO API?
Are we safe to rename BinaryReader/BinaryWriter in the SDF provider to
SdfBinaryReader/SdfBinaryWriter?

- Jackie