[fdo-users] SHP modifications issue

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 24 04:04:25 EST 2007

1) Ok I'll change this right after writing this mail
and I'll give it a go. Will you commit this correction
or do I have to keep in mind that I might have to
change this each time a new FDO version is released ?

2) still hoping :)

I think I really need to have a closer look at the FDO
internal, I can read C++ code but the thing is of
course that I don't know where to start :)

thank you again