[fdo-users] FDO Installation for MapGuide

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:16:18 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am devloping Election GIS System using MGOS I used SHP file for layer
creation and it is working fine but now my client requirment is runtime
dynamic layer creation. I am giving one example here :- Suppose today we
have 20 booth's in one district and next year it would increase by 10, then
how will i display on layer ? In this case right now i have one option, that
we have to create new SHP file and update it in MapGuide manualy. But i want
to update All data Automatically. Is it Possible using FDO ? if yes then
please send me details. I am waiting ......................................

Thankyou in Advance
Dhirendra Kumar