[fdo-users] FDO Installation for MapGuide

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 29 14:34:51 EDT 2007

Dhirendra,

FDO provider for SHP is a full read-write provider. You can update,
delete and insert feature using this provider.
MapGuide also has an API to do update data.  If you want to do it
through MapGuide, you are probably better to post an email to the
mapGuide-users group.  In your case, I'm not sure if using directly the
FDO API is the way to go.

If you want to update directly using FDO, there are sample code under
https://svn.osgeo.org/fdoshp/branches/3.2.1/Providers/SHP/Src/UnitTest/.
Look for DeleteTest, InsertTest and UpdateTest.

RF