[fdo-users] Arcview reading FDO

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Tue Nov 6 13:40:12 EST 2007

Thanks for your input Jason. I agree, it would be great to have an
ArcGIS FDO provider. We are always running into the bias that GIS = ESRI
and an FDO provider for ArcGIS would go a long way towards defusing that
view. I am guessing that building an FDO provider would be a pretty
large project and I am not sure I could devote the resources to it but
it would be a great tool to have.

George