[fdo-users] Define a SQL as source instead of a tablename (MySQL)

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu May 8 12:31:07 EDT 2008

You can probably do this all programmatically with the MGOS API: edit the
feature source at user run-time to point to a database view and then add it
to a map definition.  You would also have to programmatically create the
temporary view definition in the database that you would reference from the
feature source.

Or, perhaps re-architecting the underlying database so that the user_id is
static?  If they are logging in, I assume you are already storing their
credentials in the DB?

Andy