[fdo-users] Impossible to select an object on map mapguide

Dejan Gregor dejan.gregor at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 08:52:09 EST 2010

Haris,

thanks for the information. I have deployed the SL King FDO metadata table
along with the SL Kinf FDO provider for Oracle on MGE 2010 (it works fine).
Which column of the SL Kinf FDO metadata table is actually defining in an
Oracle View the primary key? I would like to set my 'FID' as a primary key
in the FDO class.

Is it maybe the FDO_IDENTITY?!

With the Autodesk Oracle provider upon Oracle Views I have many issues that
concern probably the PK identifier (highlight colour does not show, new
added layers do not show up in MGE Studio, if not restarting the WWW and MG
service, ...). I think there is a lot of caching behing MGE or the Autodesk
FDO.

Dejan

-----

Dejan Gregor, MSc