[fdo-users] Impossible to select an object on map mapguide

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Jan 12 06:38:06 EST 2010

Regarding beta and King.Oracle it is all under < 1.0 release but mostly
because of missing features then how it works. We use it in production
environments for years now.
I want to believe that Oracle Topology and GeoRaster will conclude 1.0
release.

It is just one table with multiple rows for each fdoclass.

Haris