[fdo-users] how can I clean up memory for OSGeo.FDO.Geometry.IGeometry

Ray ray.wu at efacec.com
Mon Aug 15 10:46:47 EDT 2011

OSGeo.FDO.Geometry.IGeometry is an interface. How can I clean up the memory
for the underneath geometry. For exampel, using FDOreader, I read in an
OSGeo.FDO.Geometry.IGeometry, then cast it to a ILineString. After I am done
with it, how could I clean the ILineString?

I have millions of records to read and process. I want to make sure memory
is cleaned up promptly. Otherwise, it has performance issue or out of
memory.