[Featureserver] current transaction aborted when openlayers reading from featureserver WFS.

Ed Fialkowski edfialk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:12:08 EST 2008

Hey Josh thanks.  Weird about the bbox.  I'm reading the data from a PostGIS
database.  I wonder if it has to do with how I added the data.  I'm fairly
new to PostGIS and spatial databases, so I wouldn't be surprised if I messed
something up.

I haven't modified postgis.py or any files in featureserver setup.  I didn't
do much setup with featureserver once extracted.  No ez_setup or python
script.  I'm running version 1.11 from the website, I haven't gotten any
code from the svn trunk.  I can try that as well.

I can deal with the number of features later.  5k was a bit exaggerating.
Maybe 2k.  Still, I was going to try and keep users fairly zoomed in so they
wouldn't be seeing all the features at once, but an image overlay is a good
idea.

Thanks again.
-Ed