[Featureserver] OpenLayers+FeatureServer full transactional example

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Jun 18 08:18:01 EDT 2009

Alexandre Dube wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I'm looking for an OpenLayers example that uses FeatureServer to
> Insert/Update/Delete vector features to help me learn how the
> combination of the two projects works.
>
>   So far, I'm able to GetFeatures/Insert but Delete and Update doesn't
> work.  Before posting what I did, I would like to see what others did to
> achieve this.
>
>   Thanks,

I already had a long discuss about FeatureServer + OpenLayers for
transactional.  Back then, I wasn't able to make it work in the end and
got back to use TinyOWS :

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@openlayers.org/msg07392.html

Now, I'm really willing to make it work and would really appreciate a
small example to start from.  If I'm asking the wrong list, please let
me know.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Dubé