[OSGeo Finance] Re: Bank Account Update & Question

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 17 19:15:47 EDT 2008

FYI - Just to follow up... HSBC won't work out.  Their costs for
doing remote deposits and online wire transfers ended up being way
too high for our volume and there were some limitations to using USD
accounts made them a less attractive solution.

I've met with 6 different banks so far (2 earlier, 4 today) - ones
that have branches in other Canadian cities so more of us can help
manage the accounts.  In some cases they have to get back to me to
follow up with some answers, but in some cases their features are
fairly equal.  Anyone have preferences or experience with a small biz
friendly one: RBC, BMO, TD, Scotia?

Tyler