[OSGeo Finance] Reports approved

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 12 19:28:22 EDT 2008

+1 on adopting the 2006 and 2007 reports, as laid out here:
http://www.osgeo.org/files/finance/reports.html

Note that today I had moved one GDAL Project payment from 2008 to
2007 - so that expense line (Contract Labor -> Project -> GDAL)
increased to $12,551.  This was the only change since the questions
from last week.

I'm now free and clear to get the Annual Report out the door, using
the page from:
http://www.osgeo.org/files/finance/reports-2007/
financial_report_2007.pdf

Thanks for moving this along!