[OSGeo Finance] Finance Report

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 16 22:15:31 EDT 2008

I have to sign-off as I'm heading into non-connected lands at a
cottage on the water in the morning. I just wanted to pass along my
support for approving the financials for 2007 once we have clarity on
the issues surrounding cash vs. accrual reported data.

In the interest of having this resolved soon - I'd be happy to support
the financials with this issue addressed based on the support of the
remainder of the finance committee. If Tyler can get this information
to the committee tomorrow - we can hopefully pass recommendation to
the board to approve allowing distribution of the OSGeo Year-end
report for 2007.

Signing-off .. talk to you all in a couple of weeks.

Dave