[OSGeo Finance] Re: Motion: Approve 2008Q3 Financial Statements

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Nov 1 07:31:08 EDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Motion: The finance committee recommends the attached 2008 Q3 financial
> statements to the board for approval.

Folks,

I declare this motion pass with support from KenT, FrankW, PaulR and DaveM.
The statements will be forwarded to the board for final approval at the board
meeting in one week.

I look forward to further refining our quarterly and annual reporting
formats but I'm hopeful we have started a pattern of regular quarterly
reports.

Best regards,