[OSGeo Finance] Re: Motion: Approve 2008Q3 Financial Statements

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Nov 1 07:31:42 EDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Motion: The finance committee recommends the attached 2008 Q3 financial
> statements to the board for approval.

Folks,

I declare this motion pass with support from KenT, FrankW, PaulR, TylerM
and DaveM.  The statements will be forwarded to the board for final approval
at the board meeting in one week.

I look forward to further refining our quarterly and annual reporting
formats but I'm hopeful we have started a pattern of regular quarterly
reports.

Best regards,