[OSGeo Finance] RE: MapGuide Open Source Project Donations

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Oct 1 22:56:12 EDT 2009

Hi Tyler, Hi Frank,

I just wanted to touch base before I update the MapGuide project sponsorship RFC.  Are we still ok with enabling PayPal donations in any amount for the MapGuide project assuming the donations can be tagged with a donation id and someone from the MapGuide project (myself probably) helps out with the bookkeeping?

Thanks,
Trevor