[OSGeo Finance] Re: MapGuide Open Source Project Donations

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 1 23:19:59 EDT 2009

Trevor Wekel wrote:
> Hi Tyler, Hi Frank,
>
> I just wanted to touch base before I update the MapGuide project sponsorship
> RFC.  Are we still ok with enabling PayPal donations in any amount for the
> MapGuide project assuming the donations can be tagged with a donation id and
> someone from the MapGuide project (myself probably) helps out with the
> bookkeeping?

Trevor,

It is fine from my point of view.  I think it is sufficient for folks
to use the normal OSGeo paypal mechanism and just note MapGuide in the
notes with the donation.  If you have reason to believe there was a donation
we didn't realize was for MapGuide then you can check with Tyler.

Tyler - any concerns from your side?

Best regards,