[OSGeo Finance] Q1 and Q2 Quarterly Reports

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 23 18:13:03 EDT 2009

Hi Frank,
I'm a bit behind on my email and won't be back in the saddle for another few days.  I have to confirm that all our accounts are all updated and reconciled in Quickbooks up to the end of the 2nd quarter - I don't believe this is the case yet.  I suggest not approving these reports until I get a chance to do that.

Thanks for getting this started!

Tyler