[OSGeo Finance] Q1 and Q2 Quarterly Reports

Ken Tamura ken.tamura at autodesk.com
Fri Oct 23 18:29:58 EDT 2009

One small comment on reporting format: Balance Sheet is a good point in time report that can be shown for the entire period if you use the last period.  The Income statements are more useful for the full year or side by side quarters.

Ken Tamura
AEC Division of Autodesk, Inc.
415-547-2114 (w)    415-299-1704 (c)