[OSGeo Finance] 2010 Budget

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 8 10:26:32 EDT 2010

Hi Frank,

A couple of questions:

1. I believe the 20k Travel / Entertainment budget has not generally been fully used in previous years - is that correct? It might be sensible to adjust this to a lower number to better reflect reality of use, unless the board expects this amount to be used annually going forward.

2. Are the sponsorship estimates in the revenues section based on renewal of existing sponsors only or is it inclusive of new sponsorships? Being cautious / conservative is important -- but if realistically it is expected that some new sponsorship will come on line during 2010 -- this should be reflected in the budget, with the actual budget amounts being monitored and adjusted as needed through the year.

Otherwise - everything looks reasonable to me.

Dave