[ForestryTools] Community Building

Lee muellerl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:46:17 PDT 2013

Hey guys,

In an effort to document things and build/generate interest, I figured I'd
start tweeting / google+ my efforts. I encourage others to do the same.

On twitter, you can find me @NorthwoodsNR
On Google+ I'm here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105151918019593834720/posts

I'll be using hashtags: #forestrytools #qgis

Long-term, it might be wise to start establishing some of these things for
future efforts.

I might try to start writing some blog posts regards to my efforts moving
forward. Again, I encourage others to do the same as they begin working on
this project.

Finally, let's keep our wiki page and the wiki on the github updated with
our progress and regularly contributed to in order to keep up the activity.

Thanks!

--
All the best,
Lee