[FOSS-GPS] Position modes in RTKPOST

António Pestana afsm.pestana at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:38:31 EDT 2011

Dear Mr. Takasu

Once again I must thank you for your patience and kindness.

Regarding your answer to my questions:

1. Yes, you are right: I mean "least square".

2. By EKF are you referring to "extended Kalman filter"? I suppose that
"extended Kalman filter" is KF applied to non-linear mathematical models.
Am I right?

Best regards

Antonio

>  I think that a) and b) are not suitable to RTK positioning because of the
>> ill-conditioning of the design matrix (very short observation time spans,
>> frequently one solution per epoch). I'm I right?
>>

> Not right.
> KF can handle only one epoch observations
> (but usually has no meaning). LS or KF is just
> a design selection.

 1. RTKPOST "static" is like c.1)?