[FOSS-GPS] RTKPos processing options

António Pestana afsm.pestana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 14:49:56 PST 2015

Felipe

Your answer to my questions far exceeded my best expectations. Thank you
very much.

You directed me to appendix E of the manual. Somehow I have missed it... It
clearly deserves attentive reading. I hope to be able to fully understand
the concepts and the algebra involved.

One more question:  integer ambiguity is estimated and resolved by
epoch‐by‐epoch basis. So, if I understand correctly each epoch we have to
deal with one unknown ambiguity for each observation. So the number of
unknowns equals the number of the available observation equations plus the
position unknowns plus etc... How can we manage to get an unique solution
to the problem?

Best regards

Antonio