[FOSS-GPS] Is possible compile rtkrcv for windows?

David Kelley DavidKelley at iTSware.net
Sat Feb 21 08:25:16 PST 2015

Yes it is.
All of the core source code except that dealing with the Borland
primitives can be complied in gcc for windows (or others).  I presume
you want to use the VS compiler, I am told that works but our shop has
not done it.  For the more adventurous, you can even convert much of the
Borland widgets and its GUI to Qt4 widgets (then the Qt5 to be current)
with some older tools, but again the plot tool would be a major
undertaking.   This reply applies to all the RTKLIB code.  [It would
thrill me to have Tomoji Takasu and his team elect to do this, but is it
in fact a huge amount of work to undertake for a limited return]   More
to the specifics of your post...

By *rtkrcv.c did you really mean rtkrcv.conf*   - that is just a set of
configuration setting and there are many ways to send that to your
target GNSS device.   Often you can just work this out with a terminal
device / console and tell the target to save the config once you have it
right, you do not have to program anything.  RTKlib provides the means
to send such start up scripts in the dialogs.

Again, you cited the file rtkrcv.c but are you really dealing with
vendor format issues? Your basic use case is unclear to me.  If all you
really want here is a format converting code base for use in your own
apps, then again the answer is yes but you will still need to get into
the details of the structures used (see rtklib.h).  I would advise you
to seek for more details on the GitHub site where you will find a more
"programmer" focused set of threads.  See
https://github.com/tomojitakasu/RTKLIB/tree/rtklib_2.4.3

--
Regards, David Kelley