[FOSS-GPS] Can rtkrcv create a pseudo-terminal?

Fred Labrosse ffl at aber.ac.uk
Fri Nov 6 10:17:46 PST 2015

Hello Anthony,

I'll have a look but I think it does the same in terms of serial ports, as
in only deals with real ones.  I did a grep on all the sources and did not
find any of the function calls I would have expected if pseudo ttys were
created anywhere.

Looking more at the code, it would actually not be difficult to implement
that (on the Unix side anyway).  The open serial functions would be a bit
different, but the rest would be the same.

I'll give it a go.

Fred