[FOSS-GPS] SBAS (WAAS) corrections in RTKLIB

Mahanth K Gowda mahanthg74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:01:43 PST 2015

Hello,

I have inspected file sbas.c where various different SBAS (WAAS) -
https://gpsd.googlecode.com/files/specification-for-the-wide-area-augmentation-system-2001.pdf
- message types are parsed and correction data processed. However, I am
looking for following two things

1) Code in rtklib which applies WAAS corrections to GPS satellite ephemeris
data for correcting clock bias/drift and other orbital errors
2) Code which applies WAAS corrections for pseudoranges, velocity (doppler
shift/range rate) and ionospheric correction factors

Any pointers you have for pointing me to the code which takes care of this
job is very much appreciated

Thanks a lot